Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ariel's Grotto

Several Months ago I hosted a Disney LOTW swap on SplitCoastStampers. LOTW stand for "letter of the word." Each person in the swap picks a letter to make and makes the same amount for each letter in that word. So if you have the "d" in Disney, you would make 6 of the letter "d." Each person in the swap does the same. What you get back is a variety of letters to use on a scrapbook page.

This is one set of letters that I got back for Ariel's Grotto:


Here is the page that I made with the letters:


5 comments:

  1. Oh they are so sweet! what a darling layout you made with it! congrats on the dt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout! I love all the bright colors.
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize a couple of those letters!

    Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute , the page turned out great !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...