Monday, April 19, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #10

This is the tenth challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge so this weeks challenge is to make a card or layout using 10 items/elements on it!  Sounds difficult at first but really, when you think about it, those embellies add up fast!


I decided to make a scrapbook LO for this weeks challenge. I made this for Cre8tingMemories at SCS. So I hope she likes it!




Here are my 10 items:


1 title
1 sheet of DP 
1 journal box
1 bucket and shovel
3 buttons
5 rain drops


Okay, so I have more than ten items!

9 comments:

  1. I'm IN LOVE with your layout. Super awesome, thanks for another great DT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darlin' layout! Love the colors and great pictures!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love the colors!

    Jenn
    (MSS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh this is sweet... what a perfect layout for these little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...great job getting all the elements on there! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...