Saturday, November 26, 2011

Paper Princess Weekly Challenge

The Paper Princess Blog Sisters have started some new challenges to keep ourselves on our toes...LOL. This week challenge was as follows:

Since Thanksgiving and the holidays are upon us I want you to sit quietly and think of someone that you are truly thankful for and make them something! It can be anything you would like! (Ideas: card, a box full of goodies, a book mark, a tag, a mini album, or even a scrapbook page about/for them.) Your choice! Only requirement is that you use the color orange somewhere on your creation!

I decided to make a bunch of blank cards for my BFF of almost 20 years. She doesn't stamp or make cards but she always remembers to send a card for birthday's, anniversary's etc.

Here are two of the cards I have made so far:







I cased the card design from one that Melina made ... tee hee hee. Her card is so much cuter.

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I love how delicate your cards look. I found white cards to be really nice, and those are really cute images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards!! Your friend is going to love them! Don't be surprised if you get one of them back on your bday! LOL My gma does that to me with the cards I make her! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Great person to give them too also! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...