Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Glamour Girl

This is one of my favorite swaps on SCS. It is a secret sister swap and you make a layout using your secret sister's actual photos. It is so fun to make a page for someone else and get one back in return all ready to put in your album. This is the page I made for rhoshoun:


When I posted by layout to my SCS gallery, I noticed the LO right next to it from the last round. There isn't much different about the two LO's except for the color of the paper!  Oh my, I guess I need to try new things.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!! What a fun sounding swap! Love these colors and what a cutie pie in those pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Nancy! What a great way to swap and what a little cutie!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...