Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Class Picture

Hello and wow I can't believe there is one more day left in the month! If you haven't figured it out yet, I have been playing catch-up with some of my scrap booking layouts. This particular picture has been sitting out for over a week while I try and figure out just what to do with it! The problem is that it is huge. It takes up almost an entire page. It gets worse, I have 4 more just like it! LOL

I finally decided on a monochromatic look. I think it came out pretty nice!



DP - Cloud 9 Designs
CS - Bazzill
Die Cut - Sizzix
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Bling - Basic Grey
Flower - Petaloo
Misc ribbon, brad and buttons

3 comments:

  1. That photo is large. Looks like they could have cropped it down a bit before they framed it. You did a great job with it though. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and for such an important picture, I think its best to leave if front and center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dazzling!! What a great focal point the picture makes! I can see I'm going to be quite inspired by you! :) I am a scrapper first, but cards have taken over, lol! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...