Sunday, October 27, 2013

Strike

Hello! I can't believe October is almost over. Soon I will be bagging leaves. The backyard already has plenty of leaves on the ground. The front yard, not so much ...yet!

I have a quick layout to share. I used the October sketch from My Creative Sketches for this layout. All the DP is BasicGrey's Life of the Party. I used my Cricut to cut out the stars, circle and scallop circle. I even used my Cricut to make the chevron pattern and I used it as a stencil with some Gelatos.


9 comments:

  1. Extra fun layout for an extra fun time! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy this is an awesome layout! One the best I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, this is a great LO. Makes me want to go do a page! :) Everything goes so well with your photos, design and color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout for these wonderful autumn photos. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout!! Is the star paper a type of tissue paper or just textured that way? You are inspiring me to get scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the papers (except the solid Cardstock) is BasicGrey's Life Of the Party. The papers have a wood grain pattern that I thought worked well with the bowling pictures.

      Delete
  6. Great take on the sketch! I really like how there is balance between the two pages! Really well done! Come visit soon my giveaway ends Oct. 31st you still have time! All the best! :)
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy Excellent use of the sketch, I love your page
    Thank you for entering the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout! I love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...