Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WOYWW #235

Hello and happy Wednesday!  Another Wednesday which means it is time for What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday. If you have never played along or want to find out more, than head on over to Julia Dunnit's blog  to see what all the fuss is about!  

Just a quick post as I am trying to work on some Christmas tags. I haven't gotten too far. I only have four made! So I need to get busy and get some more made. My picture is a little deceiving. Most of my mess in on the table that is behind me! Also, all the bits or paper are way over on the left side out of view. As I make more tags, it probably won't stay looking so neat and pretty though!

 


5 comments:

  1. I didn't get to the WOYWW party this week. :( Love your tags. I am too lazy to make a lot of tags. I made a few. I like your neat area, and how nice and hand to have the outlets right there. I always have to get on the floor to plug in my heat embosser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the tags up close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on getting some Christmas projects completed. I am now 'caught up' on Project Life so I can focus on either my Christmas cards or the album I am working on for my Mom. Hmmmm - which one can I put off. LOL
    April #88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you- if we don't photograph the mess, its not really there, rofl! I was in tag mode this week too. Running late this week, playing catch up now. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz#57 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I'll never take part in WOYWDW. Mine is always a mess. Good luck with getting your tags done. I'm sure they'll all be so cute. One of these years, I'd like to do that. Make my own tags and get my Christmas cards done. I wonder when that will ever happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...