Thursday, July 16, 2015

Outside Fun - Creative Knockouts #98

Hello and happy Thursday! It is time for another challenge at Creative Knockouts and the theme this week is outdoor fun. The Sponsor is ColorInk Digital and I was given Bonfire Night to work with, thank you. This is a set of digital images and I chose to use one of the fireworks images for my card. It is always so much fun to visit a fireworks display.

I colored the fireworks with my Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens and printed the image on Cryogen paper for some extra sparkle.



Prize: 7.50 EURO GC to the store

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Makes me wish I'd watched fireworks this year. Love the embellishment touches. Hugs! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and fabulous matching background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful card, and love your use of the buttons. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love how you placed the buttons. Fourth of July cards are some of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...